I bought a University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill Hooded Sweatshirt from FansEdge. About one year after the purchase, when I removed the sweatshirt from the washing machine, I noticed the left sleeve had noticeable holes in two places. Obviously the material is of poor quality.

In comparison to many brand name sweat clothes, like Champion, Adidas, etc., which I have had for more than 5 years, I never had a problem after washing the clothes countless times.

When I called the company's Customer Service Department on November 22, 2015, the representative refused to replace it despite that I saved the original receipt. The company doesn't stand behind their products. Don't ever do business with this company!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "replace the item at no cost" as the author lost $30. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fansedge and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about sweatshirt from Fansedge was quality of merchandise Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fansedge.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fansedge to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fansedge?

Comments

a year old and you want a new one? Are you nuts?