I bought a University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill Hooded Sweatshirt from FansEdge. About one year after the purchase, when I removed the sweatshirt from the washing machine, I noticed the left sleeve had noticeable holes in two places. Obviously the material is of poor quality.
In comparison to many brand name sweat clothes, like Champion, Adidas, etc., which I have had for more than 5 years, I never had a problem after washing the clothes countless times.
When I called the company's Customer Service Department on November 22, 2015, the representative refused to replace it despite that I saved the original receipt. The company doesn't stand behind their products. Don't ever do business with this company!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of merchandise
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Replace the item at no cost.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "I replaced my flooring in July 2011 with Duraceramic because I was told it was extremely durable and had a great guarantee. Six months later the top layer of the..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."