2.2

I ordered several goods totaling $44.81 from FansEdge on 9/15/2016.On 9/23/16 I received an email telling me that they have not received a shipping confirmation yet on my order and are working to diligently correct it and a further update would be provided via e-mail.

Not hearing back, I placed a call on 9/26/2016 and was told an update on their system took place around the time I placed my order and for some reason i was lost in the system afterwards. The operator seemed upset that i was not happy with the way my experience was going and began to argue with me and stating "what do you want me to do about it?". I was offered cancellation several times by this woman because she didn't want to deal with me anymore. I asked for a manager who re-explained the situation and stated they were still three days behind in processing current orders.

She offered to refund my debit card $10, give me $10 in "Fancash", and expedite my order and ship it overnight for free. I accepted because I just want my goods but now it is nine days later and still no goods. I called them this evening 10/4/2016 and they told me my order had been canceled and redone by the supervisor and was supposed to be processed in the "first available" que which was another five days out meaning another week at least before I receive my order. If I don't accept these term, I would get my money back in 12-14 business days.

What kind of company does this? In today's age, why does it take thirty days to receive my merchandise when they have held my money from day one?

This company also operates as fanatics and I have experienced slow order delivery times from them in the past as well but not an experience as bad as this.My next step is to contact the Florida Attorney General as well as the Consumer Protection Agency to report them.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $45. This person is overall dissatisfied with Fansedge. The most disappointing about fansedge shipping service at Fansedge was deceptive business practices Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fansedge.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fansedge to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fansedge?

Comments