2.5

I should've realized there was a problem with this site when I returned an item two days after receiving it, and received an email back that said that because my return was "outside the 365 day window", my refund could not be processed and my shirt would be donated to charity. That email was sent LESS THAN A MONTH from the Order Confirmation email, let alone a year!!!!

I did contact customer service (more than once) about this, and subsequently was refunded my money. But it was so much time and hassle!!

After that, because I had been made whole, I placed multiple Orders from FansEdge for multiple items - some of which I returned. I have multiple emails from FansEdge confirming they received my return, and issued a refund; HOWEVER, no refunds were ever credited back to me. I returned the clothes and am out the money.

They owe me, according to their emails of amounts "refunded", $122.09.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $122. Fansedge needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fansedge.

Had an Experience with Fansedge?

Comments